Thursday 18 June 2015

Be Richer To Be Richest



Another wonderful day. How fortunate we are to be able to wake up in the morning again. Not everyone has the same blessings.

First and foremost, I would like to thank Allah for showering me with so much love. I am blessed. The joy of living and surrounded with wonderful peoples on earth.

I was born and raised in Kuala Lumpur since 12 June 1984. Blessed with loving and kind parents together with 7 other siblings definitely brings colours in my life. God never stop showering me with His love. He then gave me the most loveable and responsible man on earth to be my dearest husband. A man that hold and support me through thick and thin. Soon after, He blessed me again with a adorable and cuddly little boy. A perfect life. I could not ask for more. I'm grateful. Very grateful.          
Went to school, graduated in Diploma of Business Studies in UiTM before I continue with my part time degree in Business Management in IIUM. 4 years of physically and mentally challenged. Alhamdulillah. I made it through.

My career journey has been a smooth sailing. Worked as a customer service for 6 months,2 years as a Secretary of the CIO of an Asset Management company and moved on to Investment banking for another 8 years doing ebusiness and retail business as well as handling products development projects. One fine day, in 2014 I have decided to be a trainer! To train fresh graduates to be ready for workforce. It was a wonderful experience indeed. I love knowledge sharing. I always do.

Being a coach/trainer has made me realised that I have yet to do sales. What should I sell? Passionate about properties has forced me to learn more about it and in the end, register as a property agent in 2015, Why? So that I can learn,earn and be successful.. after that... share it with others.

Yes. I choose property because it is one of basic humans' need. Human needs shelter. And how many of youths are ignorance about the importance of owning at least 1 house at young age? Not minority, I must say. This is why I am so attracted to this field. Open up minds and possibilities.

Money wise.. yes.. very attractive too. Apart from earning for myself, most importantly is opening up options for others to be rich too..with property investment, I may help others to grow their money. This is indeed a joy. To see others gain from what I know best.

My mission.

To be knowledgeable.. To be rich.. richer and soon richest so that I could help others, the unfortunate around the world. But since I could not do it alone, I will ensure I make others rich too. How? By suggesting to them potential projects for them to invest in. The more the merrier.

So this is a brief introduction of myself. More to explore and I am sure want to know more about you.

With that, happy investing..be RICHER to be RICHEST. For you.. for your family.. for those you love and for the ummah.

Love,
Ragina
Whatsapp/Call
012-3560366

No comments:

Post a Comment